All credit/debit cards details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore the Customers’ are encouraged to frequently visit these sections in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the day they are posted.
What information we collect
Sharkpapers.com collects information in several categories. Dependent on how you choose to use Sharkpapers.com, you may
provide us with information, which may include:
1- Personally Identifiable Information (PII)
- Your name, email address, age, password, user-name, gender, postal code, and other registration information;
- Transaction-related data, including but not limited to: credit card or any other preferred ways of payment, as well as billing or
2- Anonymous Usage Information (non-Personally Identifiable Information - non PII)
- This data is strictly related to the history of activities that you are engaged in while on Sharkpapers.com.
- Anonymous Usage History does NOT include any personally identifiable information (PII).
- We may use client’s IP address to diagnose problems with our servers or to manage Sharkpapers.com. Client’s IP address may
also be used to gather broad demographic information that helps our marketing team better understand users’ needs. Note that
your IP address is non-PII.
How we use the information we collect
1- To deliver you Sharkpapers.com products or services that you have ordered
2- To personalize our offers and/or site content to make them more suitable for you
3- To provide you with updates regarding changes/improvement in the Sharkpapers.com services
4- To activate Invitation Services:
- Sharkpapers.com may offer you to send out invitation to your friends.
- This service will allow you to import your contact list from a certain email box and send an email on your behalf, inviting people from
your contact list to use Sharkpapers.com.
- The information you provide through this service as well the as the contacts you send invitations to will not be stored or used for any
Sharing information with third parties
We do not share, sell or disclose your Personally Identifiable Information (PII) with any third parties except for:
- When the disclosure is required by law
- When you choose to use an online payment system (e.g. PayPal ) - in order to process the transaction, we may have to share
information including, but not limited to: your name, your email, billing or delivery address.
- When we choose to use contractors or side agents to assist us with marketing and/or operations of Sharkpapers.com. If these
contractors gain any form of access to Personally Identifiable Information, they are obliged to store this information in a secure
Just as the majority of the web sites these days, we are using cookies to:
- Identify you if you have already logged in to our web site
- Improve your browsing experience through customizing our web site to your preferences
- Customize our offers/promotions to match your needs
Cookies are small file with data that is stored on your computer and helps us better identify you. You can choose to block cookies on your browser settings. However, if you do so, note that you may not be able to experience all of the services Sharkpapers has to offer.